At Kent Surfacing & Groundworks Ltd, our commercial paving and driveway contractors provide a dedicated landscaping service for home and commercial business owners throughout Maidstone, Ashford, Surrey, Essex, East Sussex, Kent and London. For our commercial clients, we have a dedicated team who will work closely with your contracts and QS site managers for all aspects including access roads, site roads, kerb lines and all commercial groundworks – from the CAD design stage all the way through to implementation. For our domestic clients, we specialise in laying brand-new tarmac driveways, block paving patios, artificial grass and decking in bespoke styles. Clients can rely on our friendly team to go the extra mile, with consultations and installations for tarmac drives and garden designs available 7 days a week, to suit their desired budget and timeframes.
We are a recently established independent business with more than 20 years of experience in the surfacing and groundworks industry. Based in Tenterden, Kent, we provide domestic and commercial clients in Maidstone, Ashford and the surrounding areas of Surrey, Essex, East Sussex, Kent and London with professional landscaping services, specialising in installations for tarmac driveways and block paving patios.
Our focus is to help clients with designing and building their dream landscaping projects. Paving and driveway contractors will manage the entire process, from the planning stages to completion. We will keep our clients informed every step of the way. Our dedicated service begins with advice and helpful information from brochures showcasing the premium products we use, together with inspirational ideas to suit their budget. We will work around the client’s availability, including evening appointments, to create beautiful outdoor spaces.
• Major-brand materials, including block paving products manufactured by Bradstone and Brett
• Tarmac drives, block paving, decking and artificial grass installations come with a 12-month guarantee, subject to conditions
• Our services are covered by up to £5 million in Public and Employer’s Liability insurance
• Mobile and home visits 7 days a week, with convenient, out of office hours upon request
• Expert paving and driveway contractors available at properties in Maidstone, Ashford, Surrey, Essex, East Sussex, Kent and London, with nationwide work subject to availability
• Block Paving – Our paving and driveway contractors can lay block paving for garden patios, pathways and driveways at Maidstone, Ashford, Surrey, Essex, East Sussex, Kent and London properties. We’ll discuss different colours, textures, designs and materials, arranged in popular patterns, like Herringbone or random Tegula styles.
• Tarmac Driveways – In addition to block paving, we specialise in laying extremely durable and sustainable tarmac drives. Our driveway contractors are experienced in excavating the foundations, kerb edging, laying the sub-base, binder course and surface courses for fast and efficient installations of tarmac driveways.
• Patios - We offer a wide variety of premium quality natural and engineered stone, including standard concrete and sandstone, to suit the bespoke designs and budgets of our Maidstone, Ashford, Surrey, Essex, East Sussex, Kent and London clients.
• Decking – To enhance the exteriors of your property, our experts are skilled at fitting traditional timber decking (such as softwood, hardwood and Scandinavian redwood) or composite decking structures (recycled plastic and wood compound, encased in plastic), perfect for outdoor dining and lounging areas.
• Artificial Grass – We prepare the grounds at your Maidstone, Ashford, Surrey, Essex, East Sussex, Kent and London property to lay artificial turf for an alternative evergreen solution. Artificial grass is quick to install and requires little to no maintenance for preserving a luscious look.
• Street Works – Our team is accredited by the Streetworks Qualification Register (SWQR) which allows us to carry out work on UK highways, including laying tarmac drives and surfaces, to a high standard of quality and safety. Our driveway contractors are also qualified to drop kerbs – not many driveway companies can offer to this it usually requires permission from the local authorities.